Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting for Callie

It was so exciting to get together with Kristin and Phil Van Court a few weeks ago at Botanica to photograph them before the arrival of baby Callie! They are definately up there at the top of my most favorite couples list! I first photographed them for their engagement and wedding a few years ago! For this session, Kristin looked glowing and beautiful as usual, and Phil could hardly contain his excitement. Now Sneebie....that's another story. I think he knew something was up and just had a feeling he was going to be moved over and replaced by a precious little princess because he was less than enthusiastic about our photo session! I look forward to photographing Callie as she grows. And yes, Sneebie, I'm sure we'll be including you in the photos too!

No comments:

Post a Comment