Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Marie and Dusty Rausch's Wedding

Marie and Dusty's wedding was absolutely beautiful! I have really enjoyed getting to know this couple over the past year and a half and am so happy to have been a part of their day. The love that these two share made my job so easy in the engagement shoot, and the wedding day. The weather was perfect and I always love photographing at the Cathedral with Father Sherlock. We had a great time after the wedding taking a trolley ride to Naftzger Park and Old Town. The festivities went well into the night with lots of food, fun, and dancing at Petroleum Club. Congratulations to you both!

2 comments:

  1. WAY Beautiful! And yes, I need a Kleenex right now!

    You guys fit in each others arm perfectly!

    ~Holly Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcia - you absolutely captured Marie & Dusty! Fabulous pictures - I can't wait to see more!

    Lori Thorberg

    ReplyDelete