Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chase Pritchett's Senior Portraits







I met Chase down on Mead street for the first part of our photo shoot. Chase
could think of a thousand things he'd rather be doing, but he was being a good sport. We cruised around a couple of streets, then went to Wino park. You know, the one at St. Francis and Douglas. Then we took off for Derby to take photos on their gorgeous property with several acres. I even met their pet chickens, but we settled on just photographing Chase with his two dogs. Dakota was quite the frisky lab. With those beautiful brown eyes, I just really wanted to get a nice shot. Then was Chance's turn with Chase. He is a more mellow dog and posed nicely as though he was experienced. It was an enjoyable time for me. I think by the end, Chase thought so too.

No comments:

Post a Comment