Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sydney Thornburg's Senior Portraits




























Well, spring break is here and I'm photographing lots of high school seniors this week! Sydney Thornburg met me last Monday downtown with her mom, Pam Summerville. She had a great variety of outfits to work with and lots of great shoes! There was a little Kansas breeze, but nothing a little bit of hair spray couldn't fix! Sydney is one of those ideal clients that can have alot of different looks and expressions which made for a wide variety of poses she will have to choose from! And, since she's such a petite little thing, I didn't even need my step-stool! The grass is already greening up at the park which was a plus for those shots we took laying in the grass. I can't wait to finish the editing to post her entire collection on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment